Tuesday 3 June 2014

Jason Hawley: Men’s Physique Competitor!

32-year-old Jason Hawley, originally of Hebron, Connecticut, currently resides in South Windsor, Connecticut. He has been training for 16 years and has a bachelor’s degree in Communication with a double minor in Sociology and Criminology. He is a full-time firefighter in Hartford and on his days off he serves as a police officer in Burlington.




As Men’s Physique began to grow my curiosity in the division did as well. I started to reassess my goals in the fitness industry and considered my personal life (my career) and I really asked myself if I wanted to continue as a bodybuilder. Being 5’ 10” I would need to be a heavyweight to compete on a national level and it wasn’t something I saw as an aspiration as I kept my career and personal life in mind. I started to explore Men’s Physique and it reignited an old fire in me so I decided to give it a go and I can’t seem to get enough now.





1 comment: